Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MY CHRISMASS PREPARATIONS

This year is going to be one of the wonderful years for me because im having a different xmass from the one in used to, back at home we take time to know that this is xmass untill it reaches 20th of dec but here it is so different, xmass has started as early as november which is so amusng for me and interesting and this is nice because it gives people time like to budget for the seasons like buying gifts and many other things,
So as i have said that this is a wonderful year for me because i have also bought several gifts to send to my friends especially those i made here in norway because they mean alot to me,
And another thing is that i will celebrate xmass with my host family which is going to be so interesting and have all this xmass foods and the xmass soda which is my fevourate so far, I LOVE THE JUL SODA... AAAASH!!!
And another good thing for me in the new year, i will go to a camp for krik where we are going to have all this activities like games skiing, skating..... waaoh it is just so fun, glory be to God who brought me here, otherwise i could be very jelousy in heaven that day when people are explaining their fun moments, i njust dont know what i could have said, but now atleast i have something to say

No comments: